Updated April 2, 2018 – TS Virtual Lovers was launched in June of 2017 and, after the debut of MILF site Mature Reality a month earlier, became the second VR porn niche site offering from the creators of Reality Lovers. TS Virtual Lovers focuses exclusively on transgender VR porn and the quality of their content is very similar to their sister sites.
I viewed the videos from TS Virtual Lovers on my Samsung S6 phone with a Gear VR headset and the Samsung VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on TS Virtual Lovers are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound with a 180º FOV. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.5 stars) – The VR quality on TS Virtual Lovers is very much the same as their sister site Reality Lovers which has proper scale and decent clarity. Camera positioning could be better in some scenes.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – The actresses on TS Virtual Lovers are mostly attractive, but there is still some room to improve here. Scenes are filmed in a variety of positions as both a top and a bottom and the action is pretty good. The set designs in each video are well done and not repetitive.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (1.0 stars) – Currently at just 36 titles and growing at 1 video every 2 weeks, TS Virtual Lovers has a small library of porn that is slowly expanding.
4. Variety of VR Porn (3.5 stars) – TS Virtual Lovers has a good mix of solo, B/G, G/G and threesome videos. They have also featured a couple girls from different ethnic backgrounds.
5. Website, Service, Extras (3.5 stars) – The TS Virtual Lovers website design looks nice, is easy to navigate and has a tag filter option. The download speeds are decent and there are image galleries and video previews for each title. Membership pricing is very high at US $44.99 for 1 month with Epoch serving as the payment processor.