Updated April 2, 2018 – Launched in mid 2015, BaDoinkVR burst onto the VR porn scene with an announcement that they were giving away 10,000 free Google Cardboard headsets to the public. The promotion was wildly popular and likely played a part in BaDoinkVR being named “Adult Site of the Year: Virtual Reality” at the XBIZ Awards 2016. CM Productions, the parent company behind the BaDoink brand, is known for their unique marketing and development of new technologies. BaDoink has also opened separate VR porn niche sites with VRCosplayX for cosplay fans and 18VR for teen lovers.
I viewed the videos from BaDoinkVR on my Samsung S6 phone with a Gear VR headset and the Samsung VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on BaDoinkVR are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound with a 180º FOV. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.5 stars) – Most aspects of VR on BaDoinkVR are fairly good, but image clarity and audio quality are overdue for an upgrade. Their camera positioning has really become excellent lately.
2. Quality of Porn (4.5 stars) – The actresses on BaDoinkVR are mostly attractive, young, fit ladies. Many of the videos feature European girls, but recently there are many more titles with American models. The sex scenes on BaDoinkVR are fairly creative which helps the models show off all their talents. The set designs in each video are very well done and not repetitive. The dialogue is kept short and sweet and I do appreciate the effort to develop unique storylines for each title.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (4.0 stars) – Currently at around 200 titles and growing at a rate of 2 videos per week, BaDoinkVR sits in the middle of the pack when it comes to quantity. They maintained a 1 video per week release rate far longer than the other VR porn sites on my list.
4. Variety of VR Porn (4.0 stars) – This is an area where BaDoinkVR has faltered a bit recently with several months of strictly B/G scenes. There is a bit more variety in their earlier releases including some female POV titles.
5. Website, Service, Extras (4.0 stars) – The BaDoinkVR website design is fairly well done and the download speeds are adequate. There is no search option at this time, but there is a filter and very nice profile pages for each model. Membership pricing is average at US $24.95 for 1 month with credit card payments processed through a BaDoinkVR partner site.