Launched in mid 2015, BaDoinkVR burst onto the VR porn scene with an announcement that they were giving away 10,000 free Google Cardboard headsets to the public. The promotion was wildly popular and likely played a part in BaDoinkVR being named “Adult Site of the Year: Virtual Reality” at the XBIZ Awards 2016. CM Productions, the parent company behind the BaDoink brand, is a multimillion-dollar operation known for their unique marketing and development of new technologies.
I viewed the videos from BaDoinkVR on my Samsung S6 phone with a Gear VR headset and the Samsung VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on BaDoinkVR are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound with a 180º FOV. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.0 stars) – I really don’t have much to write about here and that’s a good thing. Every aspect of VR (scale, colors, clarity, camera positioning, audio) on BaDoinkVR is consistently good. There are different issues that pop up from time to time, but nothing major to report here.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – The actresses on BaDoinkVR are mostly attractive, young, fit ladies. Many of the videos feature European girls, but lately there has been more titles with American models. The sex scenes on BaDoinkVR have become more creative lately which helps the models show off all their talents. The set designs in each video are very well done and not repetitive. The dialogue is kept short and sweet and I do appreciate the effort to develop unique storylines for each title.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (4.0 stars) – Currently at around 85 titles and growing at a rate of 1 video per week, BaDoinkVR sits in the middle of the pack when it comes to quantity. They are quickly dropping back though as other sites have increased their video release rate.
4. Variety of VR Porn (4.0 stars) – This is another area where BaDoinkVR has become more creative lately and their effort is much appreciated. There is a bit more variety in their earlier releases including some female POV titles.
5. Website, Service, Extras (4.0 stars) – The BaDoinkVR website design is fairly well done and the download speeds are adequate. There is no search option at this time, but there is a filter and very nice profile pages for each model. BaDoinkVR announced in January of 2016 that they would be pairing their videos with Kiiroo teledildonic devices, but I have not noticed any content available for this partnership yet. Membership pricing is a bit higher than average at US $24.95 for 1 month and credit card payments are processed through a BaDoinkVR partner site. Free VR goggles are included with every purchase by a US customer.