Updated March 2020 – Virtual Real Trans became the first VR porn site to exclusively feature transgender porn when they launched in December of 2015. Based in Spain, Virtual Real Trans is part of the Virtual Real Network which includes the trailblazing VR porn site Virtual Real Porn along with niche sites Virtual Real Amateur, Virtual Real Gay and Virtual Real Passion.
I viewed the videos from Virtual Real Trans on my Oculus Go headset with the Skybox VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on Virtual Real Trans are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound with a 180º FOV. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.0 stars) – The VR quality on Virtual Real Trans is very much the same as their sister site Virtual Real Porn. Overall it is quite decent, but the colors are sometimes a bit washed out and the scale can be slightly big. The camera positioning in POV scenes also gets set too close or too far away and/or wanders out of alignment on occasion.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – The actors on Virtual Real Trans are mostly attractive, young, fit ladies. Scenes are filmed in a variety of positions as both a top and a bottom and the action is fairly average. The set designs in each video are well done and not repetitive.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (1.5 stars) – Currently at just over 120 titles and growing at about 1 video every 2 weeks, Virtual Real Trans has a small library of porn that is expanding rather slowly.
4. Variety of VR Porn (3.5 stars) – Virtual Real Trans has a good mix of solo, B/G, G/G and threesome videos. They have also done a decent job of featuring girls from different ethnic backgrounds.
5. Website, Service, Extras (4.5 stars) – I like the Virtual Real Trans website design as the videos are well organized and the search/filter options are great. The download speeds are decent and they also have videos to pair with the Lovense and Kiiroo teledildonic devices. Membership pricing is Euro 24.99 for 1 month with CCBill, Epoch, Verotel and GoCoin serving as their payment processors.