Updated March 2021 – WankzVR was launched in February of 2016 and is one of several dozen sites operating under the Wankz branded mega-site. The content on WankzVR mainly features younger models while MilfVR, a top VR porn niche site opened by Wankz in early 2017, features more mature models. Their third VR site, TranzVR, is a transgender site that launched in 2018.
1. Quality of VR (4.5 stars) – The scale on WankzVR used to be on the small side, but is now much better. The camera positioning is excellent and is the main reason they score high here. Image clarity has always been the area that needs the most improvement and that continues to be the case.
2. Quality of Porn (5.0 stars) – The models on WankzVR are cute, young American girls and they do a great job of vocalizing and staying engaged with the camera. The hardcore action always includes multiple sex positions that allow the models to show off more of their talents. The set designs are tasteful and the scenes take place in a wide variety of locations. The dialogue is good and the storylines are also well done.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (4.0 stars) – Currently at around 520 titles and growing at 2 videos per week, WankzVR has steadily built a huge library of B/G VR porn titles.
4. Variety of VR Porn (4.0 stars) – As far as different genres go, there is plenty of threesomes and lesbian action. Unfortunately, there is a shortage of models from different ethnic backgrounds and you will have to visit their MilfVR site to see more mature models. They still have room to improve here.
5. Website, Service, Extras (5.0 stars) – The WankzVR website design is quite good and offers a tag and pornstar filter option to find relevant titles. The download speeds are decent and there are image galleries for each video. Membership pricing is about average at $19.95 for 1 month. A subscription includes access to the main Wankz mega site which holds a massive amount of content. Payment options include Paypal, Bitcoin or credit card with Epoch or SegPay as a payment processor.