Updated July 2018 – Reality Lovers released their first VR title in March of 2016 and the quality of their content improved significantly over the following year. Reality Lovers began releasing POV voyeur dual perspective videos and started experimenting with a green screen feature in April of 2017. They also launched 2 separate VR porn niche sites with Mature Reality for Milf lovers and TS Virtual Lovers for fans of transgender porn.
I viewed the videos from Reality Lovers on my Samsung S6 phone with a Gear VR headset and the Samsung VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on Reality Lovers are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound with a 180º FOV. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.0 stars) – The main problem on Reality Lovers used to be a big scale, but when that was fixed the issue became the clarity. They eventually solved that problem as well and so now the VR quality is actually fairly good. Camera positioning still needs some fine tuning.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – Just like with the VR quality, the porn on Reality Lovers has also been improving. The actresses are mostly attractive Eastern European ladies who possess plenty of talent. They do a good job of engaging with the camera, but they are sometimes a bit too quiet. The videos are tastefully done, the set designs are nice and the storylines have become much more well developed lately.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (3.5 stars) – Currently at around 205 titles, Reality Lovers had maintained a consistent growth rate of 2 videos per week until a recent reduction to just 1 video per week. The number of scenes increases to 325 and 2 per week if you include their dual perspective videos.
4. Variety of VR Porn (4.0 stars) – Reality Lovers has done well to post videos with a wide range of genres including some female POV scenes. They have also featured girls from different ethnic backgrounds, but still have room to improve here.
5. Website, Service, Extras (4.0 stars) – The Reality Lovers website design was updated recently and a search feature is now included along with the tag filter option. The download speeds are decent and there are model pages, image galleries and video previews for each title. Membership pricing is higher than average at US $29.99 for 1 month and purchases can be made via credit card with Epoch as the payment processor.