Updated March 2020 – Virtual Real Gay became the first VR porn site to exclusively feature gay porn when they launched in December of 2015. Based in Spain, Virtual Real Gay is part of the Virtual Real Network which includes the trailblazing VR porn site Virtual Real Porn along with niche sites Virtual Real Amateur, Virtual Real Trans and Virtual Real Passion.
I viewed the videos from Virtual Real Gay on my Oculus Go headset with the Skybox VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on Virtual Real Gay are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound with a 180º FOV. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.0 stars) – The VR quality on Virtual Real Gay is very much the same as their sister site Virtual Real Porn. Overall it is quite decent, but the colors are sometimes a bit washed out. The camera positioning in POV scenes also gets set too close or too far away and/or wanders out of alignment on occasion.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – The actors on Virtual Real Gay are mostly attractive, young, fit European guys. Scenes are filmed in a variety of positions as both a top and a bottom and the action is fairly average. The set designs in each video are very well done and not repetitive.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (1.5 stars) – Currently approaching 125 titles and growing at about 1 video every 2 weeks, Virtual Real Gay has a small library of porn that is expanding rather slowly.
4. Variety of VR Porn (3.5 stars) – Virtual Real Gay has a good mix of solo and B/B scenes. They also have a fair amount of threesome videos, but they are lacking a bit when it comes to featuring guys from different ethnic backgrounds.
5. Website, Service, Extras (4.5 stars) – I like the Virtual Real Gay website design as the videos are well organized and the search/filter options are great. The download speeds are decent and they also have videos to interact with the Lovense and Kiiroo teledildonic devices. Membership pricing is Euro 24.99 for 1 month with CCBill, Epoch, Verotel and GoCoin serving as their payment processors.