VirtualRealPorn is definitely a trailblazer in the VR porn industry and has always been one of my top rated VR porn sites. They released their first VR porn video in January of 2014 and are currently the second largest VR porn site by content. Based in Spain, they were also the first site to pair VR porn with interactive high-tech sex toys like Lovense and Kiiroo. VirtualRealPorn also offers gay, transgender and female POV content on their separate VirtualRealGay, VirtualRealTrans and VirtualRealPassion niche sites.
I viewed the videos from VirtualRealPorn on my Samsung S6 phone with a Gear VR headset and the Samsung VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on VirtualRealPorn are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound with a 180º FOV. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.0 stars) – The VR quality on VirtualRealPorn has been improving at a slower pace than most other VR porn sites. Colors, clarity and scale are now close to where they should be, but camera positioning in POV scenes still needs work. They have only recently included other camera setups besides cowgirl and the results have not been good.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – The actresses on VirtualRealPorn are mostly attractive European ladies with nice figures. They are slightly less vocal than American models, but they look great in close-ups and do a fine job staying engaged with the camera. The vast majority of sex scenes on VirtualRealPorn are filmed in the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions which makes it more difficult for the models to show off all their talents. The set designs in each video are very well done and not repetitive.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (4.5 stars) – Currently at around 280 titles and growing at 2 videos per week, VirtualRealPorn is the second largest VR porn site when it comes to total number of scenes.
4. Variety of VR Porn (5.0 stars) – VirtualRealPorn continues to lead the way with a fairly wide selection of genres and ethnicities. Unfortunately, you will need to purchase separate memberships to enjoy the content from their VirtualRealGay, VirtualRealTrans and VirtualRealPassion niche sites.
5. Website, Service, Extras (4.5 stars) – I very much like the VirtualRealPorn website design. The videos are well organized and the search/filter options are great. The download speeds are decent and they also have their own video player. Their VirtualRealPlayer is required when pairing the videos with the Lovense and Kiiroo teledildonic devices. Membership pricing is about average at Euro 19.95 for 1 month with CCBill, Epoch, Verotel and BitPay serving as their payment processors.