Based in Southern California, VR Bangers was launched in January of 2016 and currently has around 90 videos available. They originally started with 2D videos, but made the switch to all 3D titles during the second half of 2016.
I viewed the VR Bangers videos on my Samsung S6 phone with a Gear VR headset and the Samsung VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on VR Bangers are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound. The field of view is where VR Bangers stands out from others as they offer some titles with a full 360º FOV instead of the usual 180º. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (3.5 stars) – There were many issues with the VR quality on VR Bangers, but things have been improving lately. The inconsistency stills remains to some extent, but the scale, colors, clarity and camera positioning all look fine in the latest videos.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – The quality of porn on VR Bangers is good, especially in the videos that feature American actresses. The European models are also attractive, young, fit and talented. The set designs are decent and there is enough dialogue and storyline to keep things interesting.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (4.0 stars) – Presently at around 90 videos, VR Bangers has improved greatly in this category with a current release rate of 2 titles per week.
4. Variety of VR Porn (4.0 stars) – VR Bangers has done fairly well with their variety of VR porn when considering their average amount of total videos.
5. Website, Service, Extras (4.0 stars) – The VR Bangers website design was upgraded to be more user friendly and there are now release dates and search/filter options. Previews and image galleries are provided for each title. Membership pricing is about average at US $24.99 for 1 month and payments are processed through CCBill and Epoch.