Mature Reality became the second adult VR site to focus solely on MILF porn when they opened for business in May of 2017. The launch of Mature Reality also marked a happy 1st birthday for their sister site, Reality Lovers. The two sites have identical designs and very similar levels of VR and porn quality.
I viewed the videos from Mature Reality on my Samsung S6 phone with a Gear VR headset and the Samsung VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on Mature Reality are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound with a 180º FOV. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.0 stars) – The VR quality on Mature Reality is quite good with proper scale and decent clarity. Camera positioning could be better in some scenes.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – The actresses are mostly attractive Eastern European ladies who possess plenty of talent. They do a good job of engaging with the camera, but they are sometimes a bit too quiet. Most of the Mature Reality videos take place inside a tastefully decorated house and the set designs are nicely done. There are “themes” to each video, but the storylines are not well developed.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (2.0 stars) – Currently at just 17 titles, Mature Reality has a long way to go with a release rate of 1 video per week. The good news is that their dual perspective scenes provide extra content.
4. Variety of VR Porn (2.5 stars) – The videos on Mature Reality are a mix of solo and B/G scenes, but they lack the quantity to provide much variety. They have yet to feature girls from different ethnic backgrounds.
5. Website, Service, Extras (4.0 stars) – The Mature Reality website design looks nice, is easy to navigate and has a tag filter option. The download speeds are decent and there are image galleries and video previews for each title. Membership pricing is about average at US $19.99 for 1 month and purchases can be made via credit card with Epoch as the payment processor.