Updated July 2018 – Mature Reality became the second adult VR site to focus solely on MILF porn when they opened for business in May of 2017. The launch of Mature Reality also marked a happy 1st birthday for their sister site, Reality Lovers. The two sites have very similar levels of VR and porn quality.
I viewed the videos from Mature Reality on my Samsung S6 phone with a Gear VR headset and the Samsung VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on Mature Reality are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound with a 180º FOV. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.0 stars) – The VR quality on Mature Reality is quite good with proper scale and decent clarity. Camera positioning could be better in some scenes.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – The actresses are mostly attractive Eastern European ladies who possess plenty of talent. They do a good job of engaging with the camera, but they are sometimes a bit too quiet. The set designs on Mature Reality have gotten much better recently and the storylines have become more well developed.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (1.5 stars) – Currently at 55 titles, Mature Reality has dropped down to a release rate of 1 video per month. Their dual perspective scenes provide extra content and boost their release rate to 2 per month with a total count of 95 scenes.
4. Variety of VR Porn (3.5 stars) – The videos on Mature Reality are a mix of solo, lesbian, B/G and threesome scenes. They still lack content with ladies from different ethnic backgrounds.
5. Website, Service, Extras (3.5 stars) – The Mature Reality website design looks nice, is easy to navigate and has a tag filter option. The download speeds are decent and there are image galleries and video previews for each title. Membership pricing is quite high at US $34.99 for 1 month and purchases can be made via credit card with Epoch as the payment processor.