January 2019 Update – This site was closed in late 2018 and the scenes are being released through the Reality Lovers site.
Mature Reality became the second adult VR site to focus solely on MILF porn when they opened for business in May of 2017. The launch of Mature Reality also marked a happy 1st birthday for their sister site, Reality Lovers. The two sites have very similar levels of VR and porn quality.
I viewed the videos from Mature Reality on my Samsung S6 phone with a Gear VR headset and the Samsung VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on Mature Reality are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound with a 180º FOV. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.0 stars) – The VR quality on Mature Reality is quite good with proper scale and decent clarity. Camera positioning could be better in some scenes.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – The actresses are mostly attractive Eastern European ladies who possess plenty of talent. They do a good job of engaging with the camera, but they are sometimes a bit too quiet. The set designs on Mature Reality have gotten much better recently and the storylines have become more well developed.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (1.5 stars) – Currently at 55 titles, Mature Reality has dropped down to a release rate of 1 video per month. Their dual perspective scenes provide extra content and boost their release rate to 2 per month with a total count of 95 scenes.
4. Variety of VR Porn (3.5 stars) – The videos on Mature Reality are a mix of solo, lesbian, B/G and threesome scenes. They still lack content with ladies from different ethnic backgrounds.
5. Website, Service, Extras (3.5 stars) – The Mature Reality website design looks nice, is easy to navigate and has a tag filter option. The download speeds are decent and there are image galleries and video previews for each title. Membership pricing is quite high at US $34.99 for 1 month and purchases can be made via credit card with Epoch as the payment processor.