Updated March 2019 – VRHush was launched in November of 2016 and features a mix of POV and voyeur scenes. They originally started with only 360º FOV videos, but have been producing more 180º FOV content recently.
I viewed the VRHush videos on my Samsung S6 phone with a Gear VR headset and the Samsung VR app. Like most VR porn sites, the videos on VRHush are rated as 60fps and feature binaural sound. The field of view is where VRHush stands out from others as they offer many titles with a full 360º FOV instead of the usual 180º. The scores shown below are based on a comparison with videos from other VR porn sites.
1. Quality of VR (4.0 stars) – Colors, clarity and scale on VRHush are very similar to the other top VR porn sites, but camera positioning in POV scenes still needs work.
2. Quality of Porn (4.0 stars) – The quality of porn on VRHush is quite good as they feature a good variety of talent. The models are attractive, fit and talented. The set designs are decent and there is enough dialogue and storyline to keep things interesting.
3. Quantity of VR Porn (2.5 stars) – Presently at around 165 videos, VRHush is releasing scenes at a rate of about 1 title per week. This slow release schedule will keep them from going much higher on my list.
4. Variety of VR Porn (4.0 stars) – VRHush has done an excellent job with their variety of VR porn when considering their average amount of total videos. They just need more quality titles to earn a top score here.
5. Website, Service, Extras (4.0 stars) – The VRHush website is fairly user-friendly and has many tag/filter options. Previews and image galleries are provided for each title. Membership pricing is about average at US $24.95 for 1 month and payments are processed through Epoch and Paypal.